If gardening by the phases of the moon this last quarter phase of the moon is considered to be a barren period.
Nothing will be sown or transplanted for the week Friday 19th May to Friday to 26th May
The following garden maintenance will be carried out:
- Fertilize flowering plants with a solution of Fruit and Flower Fertilizer, Seasol and Kelp Powder
- Fertilize green leafy plants with a solution of Fish Emulsion Seasol and Kelp powder.
- Prepare trellis 5 bed for snow peas
- Continue to remove weeds as they germinate
- Move dieffenbacia plants indoors as the rain and cold weather causes slow deterioration
- Remove snake bean vines from trellis 2
- Trim back Scarlet Runner beans